We take extreme pride in our builds.
We use the best quality products.
We use proven technologies.
We don't cut corners.
We want happy customers.
We build every home to highest specification possible and to the same high level of workmanship.
We try to build each property so that it will require minimal maintenance, though sometimes planning requirements or customer choices can make some maintenance unavoidable.
We always build in excess of building regulation requirements. This means that we use better insulation, windows and lighting etc than we have to.
We build to make the property as energy efficient as possible whilst keeping the cost versus benefit in check.
Some examples of what we include in our builds:
- Underfloor Heating with full room/zone control
- Liquid screed (for a more even and quicker heat transfer)
- All rooms including Bedrooms with programmable touch screen thermostats
- Air or Ground Source Heat Pumps (highly efficient and yearly government paybacks available)
- Professional installed burglar alarm systems (counts towards your home insurance)
- Concealed toilet cisterns with dual flush buttons
- Soft close toilet seats (to avoid trapped fingers)
- Wall hung WC and basins (to aid cleaning)
- Thermostatic Shower mixers (to minimise temperature fluctuations whilst showering)
- Wet room style shower floors
- Electronic thermostatic towel rails (so they can still be used in the summer)
- Seamless Aluminium Guttering and Cast Aluminium downpipes (no fading or joints to fail)
- Loft mounted extractor fans (reduced noise more efficient and reliable)
- Ladder mounted loft hatches with power and lights supplied in the loft
- Remote controlled Velux windows (where appropriate)
- Remote operated garage doors with power and lights supplied in the garage
- Central Vacuum systems
- Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery
- Fire Sprinkler Systems (only where necessary)
- Multi-room audio
- Outside lights installed
- LED and low energy lighting used throughout.
This list is not exhaustive and regularly assessed to ensure we are building what people want, there are also plenty of hidden touches you won't even notice but will come to love.
If you like the sound of that, why not take a look at our current or up and coming projects.